COME TOGETHER! Prayer Day Offerings on November 3, 2018
8:30 Continental Breakfast – Prayer Gift Shop will be Open – Kerr Hall
9:00 Opening Session on Prayer for all adults and youth – Dr. Mary Susan Fulghum – Kerr Hall
9:00 – 11:30 Children’s session for those 4 years to 5th grade
9:00 – 11:30 Child Care available for those birth to 3 years – reservation required
ADULTS AND YOUTH!
9:45 Session I (Choose from one of the sessions offered below when registering)
- Connie West, a local Bible Study teacher will share her design for a special place in her home where she retreats for her daily time with God. She will share some prayer patterns that have enriched that intimate conversation with the Lord.
- Kirsten Wheeler, ESUMC member and certified yoga instructor, invites you to come experience connection with God through breath and movement in a new way. She will lead yoga designed to be accessible to all ages and physical abilities. Please bring a mat if you have one. Extra mats and chairs available.
- Intercessory prayer for our congregations and the church in general to be salt and light to our communities and the world so that all can see the overwhelming love of God and taste that the Lord is good -meeting on Lisa Yebuah’s Porch
10:45 Session II (Choose from one of the sessions offered below when registering)
- Connie West (see above)
- Come to Church on Morgan and meet Nanette Kirsch…whose great blessing it is to boast of the Lord’s goodness, encourage others in their struggles, and glorify The One in whom all things are possible.
- Taize Prayer – led by Diane Amidon; we will learn some simple prayer songs and explore ways to center ourselves with the music and words of prayer – based on worship at the Taize Community