Here are three ways we can help our neighbors as they regroup and heal from these powerful storms.
- That those impacted by these storms hold onto the promise that God is faithful in the midst of life’s storms of all kinds, and that His love will triumph over loss and destruction.
- For strength, hope and healing.
- For provisions and help to quickly reach those in need.
- For all those trying to help on the ground.
- To The United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR), which is already on the ground with first responders and relief supplies. Checks can be made to ESUMC and marked RELIEF. Or, donate online directly to UMCOR. 100% of your giving goes towards relief efforts.
- Make cleaning and hygiene kits. Directions can be found at umcor.org. Completed (or partial) kits can be dropped off at the church in the collection bins near the first floor reception desk.
Once needs have been fully assessed, teams may be needed for clean-up and recovery. To be notified about trips when we have more details, email Renae at firstname.lastname@example.org.