Just as Jesus did, we welcome all children to the ministries of our church. Our Children’s Ministries teach the Christian faith, model love and service, and support children and their families as they journey to become loving disciples of Christ. Our vision is to come alongside parents and guardians, the primary spiritual trainers, in guiding children in their lifelong quest to become fully devoted disciples of Christ.
We invite children and parents to “Come Grow With Us” through the numerous opportunities available to Know God, Love God, and Serve God through…
- Sunday morning nursery
- Sunday School classes for all ages
- small group bible studies for tweens
- special needs ministry
- scouting ministries
- summer camps and programs for all ages
- music and arts programs
- parenting and marriage classes
Click to view our Nursery FAQ
– SUNDAYS –
Sunday School is from 9:45 – 10:45. Parents are invited to join each other for coffee and fellowship in the common areas of the Original Campus.
Nursery: (Infants – Age 3)
- Childcare is available for infants to age 3 in the nursery area during each worship service (8:30 – 12:00).
First Look: (Ages 3 & 4)
- 3 year olds – Rm #206
- 4 year olds Rm #319B & 320
252 Basics: (Kindergarten – 5th Grade)
- Kindergarten – Rm 319A & 318
- 1st Grade – Rm 316A & 316B
- 2nd Grade – Rm 312 & 314
- 3rd Grade – Rm 302 & 308
- 4th Grade – Rm 306A & 306B
- 5th Grade – Rm 300 & 305
- Wiggler Worship is available during the 8:40, 10:55, and 11:11 a.m. worship services for children ages 3, 4 and 5 (by August 31 and fully potty trained). Children will experience the first part of worship with his/her family then be taken to Wiggler Worship in room 206 for a time of singing, Bible Story, coloring activity and play led by dedicated parent volunteers and nursery caregivers .
– NURSERY VOLUNTEERS –