On the horizon for eStreet Kids!
- Friday, November 30th – Elves Night Out
- Saturday, December 1st – Breakfast with Mary and Joseph
- Week of June 17-June 24, 2019 – Camp Shalom 2019 – Registration
All year round is important to eStreet Kids, too!
Just as Jesus did, we welcome all children to the ministries of our church. Our Children’s Ministries teach the Christian faith, model love and service, and support children and their families as they journey to become loving disciples of Christ. Our vision is to come alongside parents and guardians, the primary spiritual trainers, in guiding children in their lifelong quest to become fully devoted disciples of Christ.
We invite children and parents to “Come Grow With Us” through the numerous opportunities available to Know God, Love God, and Serve God through…
- Sunday morning nursery
- Sunday School classes for all ages
- small group bible studies for tweens
- special needs ministry
- scouting ministries
- summer camps and programs for all ages
- music and arts programs
- parenting and marriage classes
For questions, contact our Director of Children and Parent Ministries, Pam Russell, or Emily Funderburk (Assistant Director to Elementary Aged Ministries), or Robyn Creech (Assistant Director to Nursery-Preschool Ministries).
Click to view our Nursery FAQ
Expecting a baby? Let us celebrate with you! Please send an email to Robyn and/or a birth announcement (photo would be wonderful!) for our nursery bulletin board, so that we can start getting to know our newest member!
Baptism Classes will be held in 2019 on the following dates: January 13, April 7, July 14, and October 6. 12:15-1:15 in the Chapel with a light lunch provided. Registration will be available closer to the date. Childcare will be available with a reservation through the registration process.
– SUNDAYS –
Sunday School is from 9:45 – 10:45. Parents are invited to consider one of our Adult Sunday school classes during the same time!
Please check in your child for Sunday school at one of three locations: the nursery desk, the lobby of Kerr Hall outside of the Gathering, or on the 3rd floor at the check in area. If your child will be leaving the Gathering service with the volunteers, please check them in ahead of time. Also, for safety reasons, parents should always plan to collect children from their classrooms after Sunday School.
Nursery: (Infants – Age 3)
- Childcare is available for infants to age 3 in the nursery area during each worship service (8:30 – 12:00).
First Look: (Ages 3 & 4, and Kindergarten)
- 3 year olds – Rm 208
- 4 year olds – Rm 318
- Kindergarten – Rm 316A
252 Basics: (1st – 5th Grade)
- 1st Grade – Rm 314
- 2nd Grade – Rm 302
- 3rd Grade – Rm 306
- 4th Grade – Rm 305
- 5th Grade – Rm 300
- Wiggler Worship is available during the 8:40, 10:55, and 11:00 a.m. worship services for children ages 3, 4 and 5 (by August 31 and fully potty trained). Children will experience the first part of worship with his/her family then be taken to Wiggler Worship in room 206 for a time of singing, Bible Story, coloring activity and play led by dedicated parent volunteers and nursery caregivers. Please consider volunteering for this special ministry.
– NURSERY VOLUNTEERS –
We want to come alongside parents of young children and babies and help them on Sundays so that they can worship and attend Sunday School or Bible study during this busy time in the life of their families. If you sign up to help in the nursery, you will be serving a very special group of children and parents! You will be serving alongside professional nannies who are CPR certified and trained. Your role will be assisting them by playing with children, rocking or holding babies, comforting, reading stories, etc. The nannies will change diapers and assist with bathroom issues. We hope that you will find places to serve in this very important ministry area in our congregation! Volunteer here!